You can unsubscribe at anytime from our E-mail list by clicking ‘Unsubscribe’ link form the mail you have received.
WE CANNOT TURN OFF BROWSER NOTIFICATIONS FOR YOU. You control this.
To remove these notifications, we’re unable to turn them off for you but depending on your browser type please look below
To turn off notifications for Google Chrome:
- Open the Google Chrome Settings page. You can either type chrome://settings in the address bar and hit Enter or click the Chrome Menu (3 vertical dots below the X) at the top right > Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Show advanced settings.
- Under Privacy, click Content settings….
- Scroll down to Notifications.
- Select Do not allow any site to show desktop notifications.
- If you want to allow some websites to show notifications, you can click Ask when a site wants to show desktop notifications. Now sites will show notifications only if you permit them to.
- Click Manage exceptions… to see the list of sites that you’ve granted permission for notifications. Click the X to the right of any of these URLs to stop the site from sending notifications.
To turn off notifications for Safari:
- Right-click on address bar.
- Choose “View Page Info” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Permissions” tab.
- Scroll down to the bottom until you see “Show notifications.”
- Either reset that to the default or select “Block.”
Turn off notifications for Opera:
- Go to Opera > Preferences (Mac)/ Settings (Windows)
- Go to the Websites tab and scroll to the Notifications section
- Click on the Manage Exceptions….. button to see the sites whose notification permissions you’ve already Allowed or Denied
- When you see the website in that list, click the “X” next to Allow to remove it from the list.
- Click “Done.”
Turn off notifications for Firefox:
- Right click anywhere in the webpage
- Select “View Page Info”
- Go to the Permissions tab
- Scroll down to the Show Notifications section and change the setting to what you want (either Allow, Block or Always Ask, which is Firefox’s default)